- Definitions and Interpretation
|“Account”||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Content and/or any communications System on the Website;|
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to the Website. This includes but is not limited to Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;|
|“EISENBURG”||means EISENBURG Ltd. located in 4 Nuding Close, London SE13 7UD, United Kingdom with the company registration number being 8040398;|
|“Services”||means collectively any online facilities, software-supported tools, services or information that EISENBURG makes available through the Website either now or in the future;|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that EISENBURG makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes but is not limited to web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|“User”||means any third party who accesses the Website and is not employed by EISENBURG; and|
|“Website”||means the Website that you are currently using (www.eisenburg.eu) and any sub-domains of it.|
- Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa.
- Data Collected
EISENBURG is committed to the protection of your privacy. All personal information given to us through this Website, Systems or Services will be held and used with care. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this Website, including information relating to any purchases you make of Services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our Services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by EISENBURG for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Website and/or your Account is active. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period.
- Unless we are obliged by law to do so, and subject to sub-Clause 4.3 and Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- EISENBURG may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about visitors to this Website, use and other traffic patterns with connected or third parties.
- EISENBURG will not sell, rent or loan any of your personal Data to third parties.
- Third-Party Websites and Services
EISENBURG may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include but are not limited to payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search-engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. Any Data used by such parties are used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that EISENBURG requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Accessing Your Own Data
You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change.
- Data security is of great importance to EISENBURG, and we take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- Whilst we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
- Changes to this Policy