Prepare | Risk Management
- Runs Security Risk Assessments
- identifying hidden risk sources and risk targets,
- determining your risk appetite and risk threshold, and
- deriving countermeasures to mitigate risks below the risk threshold.
- Helps enhance intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Conducts scientific studies on security and disaster recovery related topics for areas of conflict or post-war/conflict/disaster areas.
- Provides relocation plans for local personnel or refugees.
- Trains your expatriates and business travellers before they deploy to high risk or even hostile environments.
- Conducts hostile environment trainings for personnel operating in risk prone areas.
- Runs First Aid trainings.
- Helps you set up a solid crisis management infrastructure, or
- Stress-tests your existing crisis management via simulation exercises.
- Develops complete Evacuation Plans for your most exposed projects.
- Develops security policies and SOPs from site to project to corporate level.
- Helps you meet legal Duty of Care obligations.
- Builds your specific security management database, your individual country risk map and your interactive crisis management plans via our EISENBURG Control Room (Linked to Products).