PROTECT | Security Management
For Corporates & NGOs EISENBURG …
- Runs Site Security Surveys identifying
- external threats in a given country or region, and
- internal vulnerabilities.
- Helps enhance intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Ensures or implements uninterrupted security from the airport to accommodation to sites.
- Improves existing security concepts in high or extreme risk environments.
- Sets up a complete security concept/infrastructure for forthcoming projects in high or extreme risk environments.
- Evaluates local hotel, site or mobile security or other third party providers.
- Evaluates your corporate travel arrangements and their management.
- Helps you find the best suited medical and security assistance/insurance provider for all your operations worldwide. Experience shows this often results in reduced costs and better assistance for personnel in the field.
For Governments EISENBURG …
- Enhances manpower skills and training necessary to deal with terrorism and violent crime on a tactical level (weapon handling for law enforcement operators or soldiers, military or law enforcement team tactics, etc.).
- Enhances manpower skills and training necessary to deal with terrorism and violent crime on a strategic level (incident/emergency/disaster response on a state or government level, crisis management on a state or government level, etc.).
- Facilitates the procurement of security equipment.
- Trains or facilitates the training of personnel in the use of (procured) equipment.
- Facilitates enhanced security along porous borders.
- Helps build healthier civil-military/police forces relations.