Respond | Crisis Management
- Re-enforces your (crisis) management teams in times of crisis and/or shortage of manpower.
- Deploys incident management teams into areas of conflict to help you manage crisis situations from on the ground.
- Deploys incident management teams to help you evacuate personnel at risk.
- Extracts valuable assets/equipment from areas of conflict.
- Supports with disaster recovery, post-war/conflict management.
- Helps you resume business after large-scale disasters and conflicts.
- Offers you the option of outsourcing parts of your security or crisis management team to us – this may make sense for smaller businesses or temporary projects. We can help you to save money yet increase your response capabilities.
Our network of Western trained former Special Forces, intelligence and other highly qualified personnel enables us to convene bespoke teams for delicate security related tasks worldwide.